SEBASTIAN: We were brothers once, Liam.
LIAM: You stopped being my brother the moment you left and cut me out of your life.
SEBASTIAN: I wanted to stay but there wasn’t anything left for me in London.
LIAM: There was me. Did that mean nothing to you?
SEBASTIAN: You were all grown up and I got a good job here.
LIAM: A job which you’re about to risk all for the sake of money and a woman. You’re going to take over the world tomorrow and you’re sitting at a bar smoking.
SEBASTIAN: Some things never change, eh, baby brother?
Paris is Burning (20never)
- extranjis likes this
- stagioni reblogged this from gadsfasdfgasdf
- stagioni likes this
- tearapart reblogged this from fearingsoul
- jmcnultys likes this
- fearingsoul reblogged this from gadsfasdfgasdf
- mattiefairchild reblogged this from gadsfasdfgasdf
- tashastarks reblogged this from gadsfasdfgasdf and added:
- usedtobecerseilannisterss likes this
- thisistheheart reblogged this from gadsfasdfgasdf
- highastheceiling likes this
- formerlyvonnegutandcathair likes this
- lifemodeldecoyoftonystark likes this
- hobokenhobo likes this
- d-hales likes this
- fleurdesaison likes this
- half-windsor likes this
- zaynylosblancos likes this
- malcobbs likes this
- parrotworm likes this
- certifiedapplejunkie likes this
- petricolous likes this
- iceiceboba likes this
- gonnapullthetriggerorwhat likes this
- taigrin reblogged this from gadsfasdfgasdf
- starkproductions reblogged this from gadsfasdfgasdf and added:
- minisawhent likes this
- okayophelia likes this
- atthedrivein likes this
- zoewashburne likes this
- mantzoukas likes this
- theprincedouche likes this
- stepone likes this
- gadsfasdfgasdf posted this